Rigging Fundamentals is an eight-hour interactive course that trains the students on basic rigging practices. The class consists of six hours of theory and two hours of practical training.
Learn the fundamentals of rigging.
Specific topics include:
· Understanding the Occupational Health & Safety Act, Regulations and Code
· Rigging components (slings, hardware, hooks) and applications
· How to determine load weights and centre of gravity
· Understanding sling tension and calculations
· Hand signals and taglines
Price: $ 325.00 Duration: 8 hours