Rigging for Supervisors Training
Safety training is important at all levels of the organization. Cranemasters Rigging For Supervisors course is ideal for those who do not work directly with rigging equipment, but should still have a basic understanding of standards and principles.
This course is four hours in duration and provides a basic level of training. Typical attendees are safety personnel, supervisors, managers, and business owners.
Rigging training for managers and supervisors.
Specific topics include:
· Understanding Occupational Health & Safety Act, Regulations and Code
· Rigging components (slings, hardware, hooks) and applications
· Determining load weights and centre of gravity
· Sling tension
· Hand signals
· Below the hook lifting devices
· Taglines and hand placement
· Manually operated hoists
Price: $195.00 Duration: 4 hours