Overhead Crane & Rigging Training
Our most comprehensive overhead crane and rigging training course.
Cranemasters Overhead Crane & Rigging course is a 10-hour interactive program that trains the students on fundamentals of overhead crane operation and rigging practices. The course can be completed in a one or two-day format, which includes seven hours of theory and three hours of practical training.
Some of the topics covered in this course include:
· Understanding the Occupational Health & Safety Act, Regulations and Code
· Overhead crane components, operation, pre-use checks, and hand signals
· Rigging components (slings, hardware, hooks) and applications
· Understanding sling tension and calculations
· How to determine load weights and centre of gravity
· Taglines and hand placement
Price: $375.00 Duration: 10 hours