Crane Operator & Rigging Training
Industrial training is a team effort; roles are interdependent and it is important for everyone to understand how they contribute to safety overall. When we work with an organization we are not only acting as a crane safety consultant, but also as a fresh set of eyes that can identify areas that may have simply been overlooked in the past.
We work with industry professionals across the organization:
· Human Resources Professionals · Safety Officers
· Site Superintendents · Operations Managers
· Business Owners · Foremen
· Overhead Crane Operators · Rigging Professionals
To be successful, everyone in the organization should be involved and play a part in the company’s safety and industrial training culture.
Some of our current and previous clients include:
· Flint Infrastructure Services · Suncor Energy · Ceda
· Women Building Futures · AECOM · Enbridge
· Finning · Syncrude · Flowserve
· Agrium · SMS Equipment · Cenovus
· Baker Hughes · CLAC · ATCO
· Foremost · CRS Crane Systems · NOV
· Braedken · Ledcor · Forbes Brothers